Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break

The first day of spring break and I have already had to tie Emma to the cabinet:)


Not really. She has been a "dog" all afternoon and wanted me to put her leash on and walk her around the house and then tie her to the cabinet. Don't worry, the "leash" is tied to her strap and not her neck! I save that for the boys.



Ok, I admit it. I have finally consented and decided to hire a housekeeper. Why yes, I do work part time and I realize I should be able to get it all done, but I CAN'T! I admit it. I met with with her this morning and I think it is going to be a great relationship! She even commented that my ceiling fans were not that dirty:) That is probably the only thing.
It is a great feeling to think that at least once every 2 weeks my house is going to be clean. It is a huge load off of my mind. Now I may have to sell some of the kids things to keep paying for her, but they really have too much stuff anyway:)
We have no big plans for spring break and that's okay. Everyone has various appointments, Ashton has tennis, I have a class, Bo has to work, so it's just another week but without school.
Hope your Monday has been a good one!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have housekeeper envy! Enjoy! I have BEGGED my husband, but he insists that since I work from home & we only have Cole, its my responsibility... Yet he doesn't lift a finger after he comes home from his DESK job... You figure it out. Lol
Love,
Sarah