Thursday, November 11, 2010

We Ain't Seeing Things Eye to Eye

My girl and I are having a bit of a conflict. Yes, I know, just one of many yet to come.



When she gets home from preschool it's time for her nap. Plain and simple. However, she has decided that it's time to lay in the bed and sing, jump, yell, kick, do her gymnastics routine, etc. The last 2 days she has not napped.....She has stayed in the crib for over an hour and waited me out. Surprisingly she has not been a total bear in the afternoon but I have. She does begin getting very difficult by dinner time. Is it time for her to stop taking naps? Surely not. What is it about kids that they don't realize how great they've got it to get to take naps everyday? What I wouldn't give! She is upstairs now and it's been about 45 minutes. I hear her still going strong:)



Emma has begun really talking. Yes, just talking away and pointing her finger at me and having the most expressive looks on her face. The problem with her talking is that I would swear it was Chinese. She just talks and talks and it completely cracks her up. I'm sure it's just babble but then again, how would I know exactly. It's gotten pretty funny!



Well, since I don't have anything Earth shattering to say, I will keep this post brief. Of course, when do I ever have anything Earth shattering to say!

No comments: