Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catching Up

So another 10 days go by and I continue to be a blog slacker.



Basketball season has started and that means extra busy times. As if times were not busy enough. Ashton had his first game Friday night and played JV and scored several points. I didn't get to stick around for varsity due to work, but I suspect he will only be playing JV for now. Freshman:)




My sweet Emma. Yes, she continues to decline a nap. Oh if she only knew that someday she will pray to nap during the day! I continue to lay her down and she stays in her crib and yells, sings, dances, plays......She uses all of her vocabulary while she lays there. She just yells out random words and it's really pretty funny. Of course, when dinner time gets here she is a BEAR and I am too and we are certainly suffering from that nap loss. It has been pretty difficult and between that and the boys just keeping me busy with life in general and dealing with teenage attitude and grades and girls and friends while trying to keep my life in some kind of order I have come to the conclusion that GOD has answered my prayer and I believe He is telling me that I don't need any more children. I am okay with this. Yes, when I see a picture and get those e-mails from different agencies, I know that I am going to always have that nagging feeling of "what if or just maybe", but I believe I have my answer. It seems the last couple of weeks have been particularly trying and I think GOD has used that to show me some things. So, our quiver is full and that is okay. I will always have a heart for adoption and orphans, but I don't think it's right for our family again.



So here are some pictures of my girl and her bath and talking to Nanny on the phone.












1 comment:

Edgar and Barbara said...

I LOVE the sunglasses in the bathtub!! Priceless!! ; )