Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day of School

Well, apparently Emma did better than I did today and the rumor is out that I was a mess when I left the school:) When I arrived to pick her up she was sitting at her table eating her lunch and looking rather happy. She also looked pretty happy to see me! So we go again tomorrow and I'm sure she will love it. The teachers said she did great today and seemed very happy. Chalk another big step up for my girl.



I managed to get to the eye doctor and the grocery before picking her up. I have a creepy internal sty in my eye. I am using some eye ointment and may have to take some antibiotics. As long as it gets better I don't care. At the risk of being a whiner, it's driving me nuts.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to hear that she had a great first day! I know it must have been so hard to leave her. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little easier.

Eye problems are the worst and so irritating. I hope it feels better very soon!

Maria said...

Ummm... hellooooo... where are the pictures?????

Jenny said...

First day of school and a stye?? Poor thing.

I had 3 styes in one eye earlier this summer- hot compresses finally did the trick- I just kept getting a wash cloth hot hot hot and holding it over my closed eye. They stink.