Monday, February 8, 2010

Chinese New Year and Look What A Mess

Okay, so it's been a few days since I last blogged. It's just hard to find enough time to get it done some days:)


We had a nice weekend and celebrated CNY with other families in our area. Emma had fun after she warmed up. She is not used to being around kids and it took her a while to join in the fun. I had an opportunity to talk with a fellow AP and she was so sweet. She has a friend who has just accepted a referral for a child with limb differences and I was so excited to get a chance to talk with her. I remember all of those fears and was so glad to be able to share with her.


Emi and Emma.



Oh yes, she is SO styling in her Chinese dress and sunglasses.






So while we were getting ready to go Saturday afternoon Emma was in the bathroom with me waiting to get in the shower. She loves the shower and says it so cute:) I noticed that she was quiet and that's very unusual for her. I took a peek out of the shower and look what I found. Sorry these pics are out of order:) Look at how completely innocent she looks.



Just hamming it up at home in a princess dress.

So I really don't have a lot of fun blogging things to discuss. We are still attempting to potty train and that train is going NOWHERE.
Emma will be 3 on Saturday and I can't believe it. She is getting some major attitude and looked at me over the weekend and crossed her arms in complete defiance. Oh the terrible 3's.
We are waiting to see a pediatric Endocrinologist about the diabetes insipidus. She has not been officially diagnosed with it but they are really leaning toward that.
Brady is counting down the days until his birthday this month. He will be 16 and I can't even go there. I just refuse to talk about it yet!
Gotta get a tired little girl down for her nap and get some work done. I will try to do better with my blogging habits.....

No comments: