Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthdays!

First off, Happy 16th birthday to my handsome son. It's hard to believe that it's been 16 years! I remember your entry into the world with vivid detail and what a life changing event it was. Doesn't he look adorable this morning:)


"Go away Mom!"

Why yes Brady, I will fix everything that you request for your birthday dinner. No problem at all.


Potty training. What more do I need to say. It's not going as well as I would like, but we are getting there SLOWLY. She loves to wear her panties on her head. Who knew?

Oh, and she loves for mom to wear her jeans on my head. Anything to entertain while we sit on the potty for what seems like an eternity. I realize this picture is sad, so sad! What can I say.


Did I mention the dishes that needed to be done?
Emma also had a good birthday, although we celebrated it a little late due to ballgames on Saturday. By the way, my boy got to play and scored 5 points. They ended up winning the game at the buzzer and came in third in the tournament.
She loves her new Birthday Cake puzzle from Melissa and Doug. I loves those puzzles.
It took her a while to catch on to blowing out the candles, but once she did she really loved it.

Isn't that the sweetest little expression on her face?


I promise that I will play catch up the next go around. I am just really behind on blogging, mainly because I'm still doing the dishes!

No comments: