Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday

Okay, so I'm pretty sure that this girl is going to be a photographer when she grows up.

Our last day with Miss Jennifer. She has been such a great help for Emma and we are going to miss her so much. Emma ages out of the TEIS program tomorrow when she turns THREE.

Emma is getting in on the photography action.

Ashton hurt his ankle at a ballgame (actually in warm ups) Wednesday night. He ended up playing and scoring 4 points. The one time we are NOT at the game he gets to play. We didn't go because he sent me a text saying he wasn't playing because he had hurt his ankle. I could have killed the child!



Okay, so he's milking this "injury" for everything it's worth. He forgets that his mom has been an ER nurse for many years and I don't believe in being a baby! He actually thought he was going to miss school the next day. Lest you thing I'm heartless, his ankle didn't look bad at all and he was able to walk on it. He just thought he might get away with staying home.

No big plans for the weekend. Emma will not be having a big party because Ashton has another game tomorrow afternoon. She has no clue it's her birthday so it's not a problem.
I have been thinking about her birth parents so much today, especially her mother. I hope that somehow she knows her little girl is so loved. It's a bittersweet celebration for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma! It's so hard to believe she is already 3! What a precious little girl she is.

Poor Ashton! Four points is pretty good on a bad ankle. Guess everyone needs a little pampering now and then.

Love you,

Mrs. Brenda

Brenna said...

Miss Emma needs a VTech kids camera! My boys have both been using their cameras for over a year now, and they love them! Very tough little cameras, with lots of cool features.

Your family is beautiful, and I love to check and see what antics your cutie is up to.