Friday, October 12, 2012

A Quick Week in Review

 
We were able to attend Homecoming last weekend and see and hear our boy play. That is him holding the drums standing in the middle of the 2 tuba players. Not very good pictures but considering there are 350 people in the band I did the best I could.
 


Emma couldn't wait to get her picture taken with Lightening. I can remember a time not so long ago that she wouldn't go near a mascot.



Emma likes to come home in the afternoon and play school. She was so busy coloring one day this week and wanted me to take picture of every detail.




Look at the very serious face. She has some ATTITUDE let me tell you! And she isn't afraid to show it.



She is also loving dressing like a pirate. Her classroom theme is pirates and she is loving this outfit that belonged to Ashton and then was shared with Lawson (Dede's son) and now back to Emma. The green frog boots were just an added treat.



Notice her own design of "Captain Hook". A sweat band and plastic knife. The girl has some imagination.



So the weekend is upon us and I am ready. Brady is out of school for a few days and I am so excited that he is coming home. I think he is pretty excited too. I have all of his favorite foods lined up to cook and except for working tonight and a soccer game tomorrow we have made no other real plans. It will be nice to have everyone home at the "White House" as Emma calls it.


I told Emma this morning that Brady was coming home tonight and she said "To the White House" and I said "Yes". She quickly said "Brudder wash clothes". I think she has this whole college thing figured out.

No comments: