Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

What have we been up to lately....well.....flower girl, pumpkin patch, soccer tournaments, getting a tooth pulled, pumpkin carving, a new haircut, prepping for Halloween, Halloween party at school, getting ready to start basketball season, celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary....just busy times.
 
 
 
I love the look on Emma's face. She is so funny!
 



I don't particularly love the look on my exhausted face but I thought the bunny ears were priceless.



Yep, mom pulled a tooth on Saturday. Now we have one more to go and Miss Emma is hanging on to if for dear life. In all my years of mothering this is the first tooth that I have pulled. I won't discuss how some of the boys teeth came out.....



Way too cold for soccer! She reminds me of Rudy on Fat Albert with that hat on. Her team came in second in the championship.



Bundled up from head to toe! Poor kiddos were freezing to death. I know this because Bo told me. I was home in bed because I had worked all night. Call me the lucky one.



She did great in her latest role as Flower Girl Extraordinaire. I couldn't get a good picture of her in the church but she looked adorable.



Undecided on our Halloween costume. Rapunzel or a witch. Just not sure yet. I suspect I won't know until she comes home from school and just puts it on. It's her world.


We played against Rory's team on Sunday. We won but these girls could care less. We miss seeing our friends a lot.



Yes, this is the Purple Crush Avengers team. They are indestructible unless a flood of emotion hits one of them and then it's all over.


No comments: