Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our Super Hero


Emma wants to wear her Batman mask all the time and apparently has decided that smoking a corncob pipe and having a butterfly net makes her outfit complete. Her favorite new show is Word Girl and when it comes on in the afternoon she immediately morphs into that character. It totally cracks me up.


I had the sweetest text from college boy yesterday. "I miss my mommy today. I am sick and I wish I were at home." Isn't that just heartbreaking. Apparently he had a little stomach bug going on and missed mom being there to take care of him. It just made my day....not that he was sick of course...that he missed his mommy.

2 comments:

Edgar and Barbara said...

I love Emma's sense of style!! She is just too cute! Miss you guys!!!!

Leslie said...

CRACKING up at all of her costumes. She is too funny!!!