Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It Was Only A Matter of Time


Well I knew it would happen and it has actually taken longer than I thought. Yes, my sweet little girl got her first note home from the teacher about a behavior issue. It seems that she and some friends were chasing each other in the cafeteria and were not supposed to be doing this. When I confronted little Miss about it and asked her if this was true she quickly told me no and suddenly she was "sick". I explained to her that she was not sick and what she was feeling was guilt because she had gotten in trouble. Oh, if only you could have seen the look in her eyes and immediately she was fighting back tears. It was precious. There was also a constant string of "I love yous" after that. How sweet is this girl?

When Brady packed up to head back to school yesterday, I don't know who was the saddest...he was pretty sad about going back and she had her backpack ready and told me that she was going with brudder and she would be quiet. Precious!

No comments: