Monday, August 27, 2012

My 3 Favorite Kiddos



We went to visit Brady yesterday for the Convocation Ceremony and he seems to be doing well. He had not done any laundry yet.....We had a tutorial on separating clothes and the proper washing techniques. Surprisingly enough, his room was not as unkept as I suspected.

The Band of Blue performed for the ceremony and they sounded great. It's amazing to think they have only been together for a week and they really sounded awesome.

I think Ashton was pretty interested in college life. I think it may be related to the gazillion college girls that were there:)

We headed out to dinner after the ceremony and then made a quick trip to Walmart and dropped Brady back off. Actual classes begin today, so let the games begin.

Emma couldn't wait to see her brother. She packed a duffel bag yesterday morning and told me that she  was going to sleep at "brudders" house and she would be very quiet. It was adorable.

On the way home, she discovered that she really liked beef jerky. Ashton told her it was steak and she kept yelling "More steak momma". This girl has the most interesting eating habits. She can have all of the jerky she wants because momma certainly doesn't want it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked Emma today about her MTSU shirt she had on. She told me that it was from where her brother sleeps and eats but not where he lives because he lives at her house.

Terri L.

Brenda Shearon said...

glad to hear Brady made the band and is adjusting to college life. I'm with you on the beef jerky - Yuck!