Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Kindergarten Days

Well my little girl reluctantly agreed to go to Kindergarten this morning. I didn't even hear about her "being sick" until I picked her up from school today. I guess she is getting her plan together for tomorrow.

Apparently the highlights of the day were wearing a name tag and helping with white paper. That is all that she has told me about so far.


Signing in for the first day. Let me just say, I was not too impressed with her handwriting. This girl knows how to write her name properly and she wrote it all over the page!





Emma looks BEAUTIFUL in her flower girl dress. The trick will be keeping it on if we ever get it on. She liked it for all of about 5 minutes and then she declared it was itchy!





As you can tell by the face, she was finished with the dress. Wish us look at the wedding.


I don't think Emma has it all figured out yet that Brady is away at school and won't be coming home for a while. She declared to me yesterday while we were in the car that she wanted to get her backpack and her pj's and go to "brothers house" because momma"s white house stinks and the bugs bite her. I explained to her that brother's house is probably going to stink a lot worse than momma's  house and maybe she should just stay home. It was a rather entertaining conversation.

So to help with Emma's dilemma, I have been cleaning all day!

On another happy note, Brady made the band and will be playing multis. If you are band person then you know what that means. I have no clue! I just know he is happy and it involves drums and if he is happy then that makes momma happy.

2 comments:

Edgar and Barbara said...

I can't get over how BIG Emma is! She is just so beautiful!! Mayme, can you believe our baby girls are in kindergarten?? I still can't.... : )

Hope to see you all soon!

Jenna said...

Hi Miss Beautiful Emma,
My name is Jenna, you are a brave, courageous fighter and an inspiration. You are a beautiful princess. You are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, an earthly angel, and a smilen hero.

I am sure she will get used to kindergarten soon. It is probablly all new to her, and she probably misses her mommy not being with her all day. That's great she loves her brother. I know she must really miss him. Hopefully she will be able to talk to him or see him soon.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

I wrote this poem

Each of us are Special

Each of us different,

No one is the same

Each of are us are unique in our own way,

Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

It doesen't matter what other's say

we are special anyway.

What is forty feet and sings? the school chior

http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com