Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's New With Us

Why yes, it has been 100 years since I posted anything. We have had computer issues for the last couple of weeks and I am hoping that it has been resolved thanks to my very smart computer friend Joe.

Emma had a soccer game Sunday afternoon and of course her favorite part is pouring water over Coach's head.

Or it might be running through the tunnel.


I can assure you it's not actually playing the game, although she and Lily look like they are discussing strategy.




Warning...if you see these 2 guys, they only think that they are Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra. They are imposters, but they look really cute. Brady has decided that Frank's music is the bomb and he and Cory dressed the part on Friday.



No smoking or drinking allowed.




I'm hoping they kept their womanizing to a minimum.


Emma enjoyed helping me make cupcakes last week. I heard her upstairs in her closet and when she came downstairs she had her cowboy hat and her snow boots to go along with her scrubs. This girl is such a diva.



We celebrated GotchaDay with the family and Emma got a new American Girl doll. Actually, she got 2 because I ordered the Bitty Twins and they are adorable. I also included the chef's hat and apron and that was a hit.




However, it was not as big a hit as the monster truck she got from Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sue. This girl loves trucks and cars.



I realize that she is wearing a cheerleader outfit to celebrate Gotcha Day. It's also much too small might I add but it was her fashion statement of the day.





And an apron as well.



Brady had his first band competition Saturday and I'm proud to report that the percussion section came in first in their division and the band as a whole came in 3rd. They sounded great and I am so proud of them.






While we were at the band competition, my other soon, daredevil boy, decided to break a few rules and ended up getting into an accident on his 4 wheeler. After being busted by his grandmother (her rapper name is snoop granny), he was found to have multiple abrasions and has been sporting bandages all week. Let me just say.....if I survive that boy......or he survives me......WELL.....






So between working, soccer practices, basketball conditioning, changing my sons multiple bandages, attempting to do housework and laundry, band competitions, gymnasitics, I have pretty much been doing nothing.






How was your weekend?

No comments: