Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Busy Weekend

Another busy weekend as evidenced by these pictures from Sunday afternoon when my sweet hubby and our sweet daughter had just about had all the fun they could stand!


Falling asleep in a rolling desk chair has the potential to be dangerous.


After our first win of the season, we celebrated by playing on the playground. I am in love with that smile on her face.


And this one too.



Waiting patiently with her friends Lily and Lily (aka Boo).


A winning team. Coach Ray couldn't be happier.


Emma had her first real open field kick on Saturday. She even gave a girl at really mean look. It was hilarious to watch.


"I need a Starbucks."


Last Thursday we celebrated Grandparents Day at preschool. I managed to get a picture with Giggee but that was it. Pop and Nanny also made an appearance.


Munching on bacon while wearing her Blues Clues costume that is way too short for her very long legs.


It seems that we are constanly busy. The hazards of having 3 kids I suppose. After reading my friend Becky's blog this morning I realized that instead of complaining or stressing over it, I should be thankful for each day. It's hard sometimes. I feel like I am never "caught up". The house is always a mess, the laundry is always there taunting me. Errands never get finished, my desk is always a mess, I have numerous appointments that I need to make. Bo and I never have any time together (although I am excited to say that we are going to see Wicked in a few weeks for our anniversary). I always have projects on the back burner that seem to never get done. I am always thinking of things that I would like to do for others that seem to never get done either. Man......life can be crazy. But I need to stop and take the time to thank God for this crazy life that He has blessed me with. I'm betting that I'm not the only one.




I did manage to get a great laugh in early this morning. One of my morning rituals is to read the Big Mama blog because basically she cracks me up and I love to see what is going on in the fashion world. I have no idea why because I live in jeans and a t-shirt. She wrote about going to the post office yesterday and her comment was "Man this place is really efficient. I'd like for these government folks to be in charge of my health care." That line just cracked me up!



Have a great day.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So enjoyed chatting!!! We really do need to meet up somewhere in the middle! I know the girls would have fun (both the little and us big girls too ;).

As for the laundry and mess, well we already talked about it! It is never all done and it can wait ... well most of the time LOL!