Sunday, September 18, 2011

Soccer and a Trip to the Zoo

The end of a very busy day with her new zookeeper hat on.
Emma wasn't too sure about the camels. I wasn't so sure about the guy who wouldn't get out of my pictures. Hello...He just kept brushing the camels while I was attempting to take a picture.

Look at me! I have decided that we need to get rid of our dogs and get some goats. Emma would never get this close to the dogs.


You can only brush a goat with your tongue out.


Emma was enjoying the big goat when the little goat came up and surprised her.
Brady enjoyed a day at the zoo with us. Ashton was too busy hanging out with his female friend and her family.


Reptiles. That is all I have to say about that.

A future attraction at the zoo. E wasn't so sure.


Soccer game number 3. Loss number 3. Emma is trying to help coach with the details.


"Okay Coach, I get it. I will step it up a notch, I promise, but I can't keep carrying the whole load man."





Whether it's brushing goats or playing soccer, your tongue has to be out.







1 comment:

Kelly said...

The boys' track team was the purple crush! Love the zoo pictures..we hope to take the girls to a zoo this fall. They have never been and I know they would love it, too.