Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Days and Cupcakes

We have spent the last 3 days home due to the snow. Emma and I decided to make some sweet treats for the boys and their friends last night. Needless to say, she loves to cook just like her mom and had a lot of fun pouring batter into her little cups. She really liked it when she got batter on her arm and was able to lick it off. I have never let the kids eat batter off the beaters although as children it never occurred to us not to lick it off. What happened to the good ole days before we knew about the dangers of batter licking and snow cream......






I love this picture with her little hand on mine. There was nothing tender meant in this picture, she simply didn't want me to put the icing on and was telling me to stop.


2 comments:

Annie said...

So sweet!!!!

Unknown said...

she's so cutee!
cupcake's so deliciiious!