Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Snow Day.....

Yet another snow day......Even though I am about over snow days, I will say this particular snow is beautiful. It was very wet and just covered the trees so beautifully. Unfortunately, I had to drive to work in it last night. My 15 minute commute took 1 hour and 40 minutes. Life lesson...never drink a cup of coffee before you take off and get stuck on the road. My bladder was screaming when I finally made it to work. I also managed to drive back home in it this morning at 1 a.m. and I was very proud of myself. When I got home the snow was just amazing. It looked like diamonds all over our yard. A very nice God moment indeed.




Just a few pics of the kiddos. I cannot for the life of me get a good picture of Ashton playing ball.

This little rascal was looking so cute peering into the oven while dinner was cooking and when I attempted to get her picture, she had to run get her camera. Needless to say I didn't get the shot I wanted but I did manage to snap a few cute ones. Cheer leading uniform, apron, and cowboy boots. What can I say...





1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad you made it safely! And while I'm glad I wasn't driving home at 1:00 a.m., I bet that the snow was really beautiful in the moon light.