Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Am Back Among the Living

For the first time in approximately 10 days I actually didn't cough up a lung while I attempted to sleep last night. I still coughed, but nothing like I have been. I am hopeful that I am on the mend because I have been rather worthless the last week or so. So far everyone else is okay and I pray that I didn't spread my germs to my family.




Brady had another band competition Saturday night and it was a late night. The picture below is okay....the boy on the ground is supposed to be there, it's part of the show.


Ashton tried to hard to contain his excitement about being at a band competition (again). Not a smile to be had. A smirk perhaps, but NO smile.


I don't even want to know what he was probably thinking.

Homecoming parade, 2010. Emma enjoyed that whole concept of having candy thrown to her.
Giggee helped her pick it up, but I didn't get a good picture of that.

Nothing says love like a sucker.

Why, yes my son (in the shades) is very handsome, thanks for saying so.

When the bowl is empty it makes the perfect hat.

No comments: