Thursday, July 29, 2010

Praise Almighty Lord

PALS is done and I survived once again. I am so glad to have it behind me and thank GOD that Dede and I are done again for another 2 years. Of course that leaves ACLS in March, but I'll think about that another day.



Another great thing that I am SO thankful for is that our speech therapy facility is opening another office and it will be 1o minutes away and I won't have to drive to another town 2 days a week. We will probably end up seeing another therapist and that makes me sad, but oh the joy of not having to spend 2 days a week driving to speech and throwing off the entire day. If you are a local reader and you have a child or know someone who does that needs speech, this is a great place and it will be LOCAL. I am thrilled.



Ashton made it home from church camp Monday and absolutely had a blast. He couldn't say enough good things about it and how much fun it was and how much he enjoyed it. It wasn't just the fun stuff that he enjoyed, he really was touched by the services and their Missions work. I was so proud of him when I picked him up and asked him if he had eaten lunch. He said "well, they stopped but I didn't have any money. I had $20 last night but I put it in the missions offering for India because did you know that for $20 you can provide food, water, shelter, and send a child to school? He also commented on crying while watching the videos. This child doesn't show emotion very well and I was stunned. I couldn't be more proud of him right now and I am hoping that the alien that came home will continue to live in our house. However, the youth director for the church that he attended with came home with a black eye thanks to Ashton. Apparently there was a tubing mishap, or at least that is what Jason is saying.....




Brady has been gone all week and will be home tomorrow. I am sure that he will be exhausted but will have enjoyed himself thoroughly while away at band camp.




So that about wraps up my life. I am surrounded by clothes that I'm preparing for consignment and I have to get those finished in the next couple of days. That too is going to have to wait until tomorrow because I am exhausted and about to lay down on the couch and rest for a while. I have earned it:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi- My name is Jenny Markmiller- Heather Selinger passed along your blog! We are an AWAA family- and waiting for our LOA for our sweet daughter, Lauren. Heather had let me know that our daughters share some common traits! : ) I would love to email- and pick your brain a little. My email is markmillerfamily@sbcglobal.net. : )