Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time Flies When......

Emma has fallen in love with the 4-wheeler and all she wants to do is ride. She just begs Bo all the time to "ride". I came downstairs this morning to find her in her helmet while watching Toy Story on the computer. You can never be too careful.

This is not a good picture by any means but I love that Emma is looking up at Bo with the expression that she has.







As usual we have been very busy. Bo was off last week and we just stayed home and did things around here. We did manage to have some friends over Saturday night and enjoy our new deck while all the kids swam.
The boys and Emma :( will be starting school in a couple of weeks. So where has the summer gone exactly? Brady has 2 weeks of band camp coming up and that will keep him totally busy. Ashton has mastered laying around and playing Call of Duty and eating everything in sight. Can I just say I'm about ready for him to go back to school.......
We have been going to VBS this week and Emma has enjoyed it. The first night she kept saying "READYTOGO". Of course no one but me knew what she was saying. She just runs it together and says it over and over and over and over.........It could drive you crazy if you let it. She is liking the music and the movie that they are playing at the end. She likes the crafts as well. It's been pretty cute to watch the kids.
So between EVERYTHING that is going on and attempting to study for PALS (pediatric advance life support) which I have to be recertified in every 2 years, I am pretty much exhausted. I have 2 weeks exactly to study and I am not doing very well. I could NEVER go back to school. I find myself daydreaming while attempting to study. Well, if you consider thinking about all the things that need to be done and the bills that need to be paid and the calls that need to be made and the cleaning, laundry, errands......well, you get it. It's not exactly exciting daydreaming like it was in high school.
I hope to get back on a regular blogging routine soon but who am I kidding. That's not likely to happen and we all know it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I think Josh and Ashton are twins separated at birth -- seriously. Love the picture of Emma and Bo!! Seems like I remember you were doing the PALS right before (or right after) you got Emma. Has it been two years???? Holy cow. And we thought we were old then ...