Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Please notice that my handsome son who looks adorable in his suit and tie and had new shoes to match chose to wear his skate shoes. "Mom, those others are way too big" he tells me after I bought them and after he tried them on. Amazingly they were "great" in the store. He still looks too stinking handsome.



This is my neighbor John tying Brady's tie. Bo was not home yet and I had no idea how to tie it. He was kind enough to help us out.

I found this picture still on my camera and thought my boy looked so cute. He wouldn't like it, but I do.

We had a good weekend overall. I managed to survive Friday night and it was a very busy night. Bo survived working Saturday but it sure ruins the weekend.
We had a horrible scare Saturday night. My youngest nephew (Ben) was in a car accident with another guy and they are both extremely lucky to be alive. Ben has approximately 80 stitches and staples, 2 broken teeth, and a lot of soreness. The other young man has a broken jaw and was in surgery yesterday. The truck they were in was destroyed and they are so blessed to be alive. It was such a scare and we are so thankful that God protected them both. Poor Ben looks awful, but he is doing okay. He was most upset about having his clothes cut off in the ambulance! He is going to be out of commission for a few days but otherwise he is okay.
Well, not much exciting around here and we are off the gymnastics. I have a basement full of boys scavenging for food and I'm a bit leery of leaving my house:)

No comments: