Friday, December 18, 2009

A Quick Recap

For all of my faithful followers, sorry that I have not blogged all week. I'm doing the best I can:)


We had our traditional Italian Christmas last Saturday and enjoyed being with the family so much. No, none of us are Italian but that doesn't stop us from enjoying the food. Emma was the center of the show and she knew it:)


The rest of the week has been spent Christmas shopping, wrapping, cleaning (not enough), laundry, ballgames, band concerts, etc


Sorry for the quality of some of the pictures. I have not taken the time to edit them.

Our family.
Emma helping me wrap. By the time I found her unrolling the paper, she was gone! She knew!

Brady had his Christmas concert this week and may I say they sounded wonderful. May I also say, Brady was the only one in jeans and t-shirt. I say no more.

Emma wore her adorable cheer leading outfit to one of the ballgames this week and it was a HUGE hit. This was a gift from Giggee and Pop and she looks tooooooo cute in it. She knew it.

We do not serve alcohol at the family gatherings. He did this on his on free will.

Playing guitar with cousin Mike.

Playing in the floor with cousin Mike. Rumor has it that cousin Mike ended up in the ER the next day.....

What a sweet picture. Jim (cousin) brought Emma a Santa ring that she has enjoyed this week.
Emma got the cutest dress from Aunt Sissy and I think that Aunt Sissy enjoyed shopping for a girl. After 2 sons and 4 grandsons, I can understand why.


Loving on Ben and Ashley.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Mayme, you crack me up!! Loved the alcohol comment! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Maria said...

Kevin made a comment the other day that everywhere Ellie went people were smiling and having fun because she has that effect on them. It certainly appears that Emma has that same effect on folks. We are so blessed!!