Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Sick Girl

Well, my little girl has an ear infection and a horrible runny nose and cough. We went to see the doctor today and have started some antibiotics, so hopefully she will be on the mend before Christmas. I still have some shopping left to do and this doesn't play into the picture very well.


She has been so pitiful this afternoon and has basically slept with me holding her. After her fever began to come down she began to become more active, but I suspect it may be a LONG night.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope your daughter feels better soon! =)

Brenda Shearon said...

Hope the medicines work fast and she is up and going by Christmas.

Melissa said...

Hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

So sorry Emma is sick. Sure hope she is better for Christmas.

Mrs. Brenda