Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Too Much Going ON

It is becoming harder to find time to post everyday. There are simply not enough hours in the day to get it all done and no, I'm not whining, I'm just stating a fact.

Emma and I did manage to sit out on the porch a little while one afternoon last week and rock and blow bubbles. She was mesmerized by this stick. She is studying it so intently. We also played outside Friday morning and she allowed and inch worm to crawl up and down her arm. I was shocked considering how terrified she usually is of all of God's creatures.


This is the face that I'm seeing a lot of these days. She thinks that puckering up those adorable lips is the answer to every problem. I agree they are hard to resist, but when she has just thrown an all out fit, it makes it a little easier.


We have our final post placement visit by the social worker tomorrow, so needless to say, I'm in a tailspin to get things done. I'm really hoping that she doesn't want to see the entire house this time because I'm just not going to get it all cleaned and I'm really not going to fret over too much. This is our house and when I could have been cleaning this morning I was sitting outside with Emma. Some things are just more important.
Our weekend was just crazy busy. The highlight was going to a Selah concert on Sunday evening. They are simply amazing and could sing the phone book and make it sound great. We enjoyed it very much.
The rest of the weekend was busy with the boys and all of their activities, me working, Bo attempting to play the role of Mr. Mom and get everyone taken care of. I think those times are when he appreciates me the most! Again I say, cloning might not be such a bad thing after all.
The remainder of this week consists of golf practice for Ashton today, a match on Thursday. Brady has band practice all this week except tomorrow and a competition on Saturday. I have to work Thursday and Friday and that leaves Bo in charge of everything again. We have to ace the PP visit tomorrow and not let anything happen to Miss Busy Pants while we wait on the SW. (Refer back to our 6 month visit when we made a run to the emergency room following her fall while the SW was on her way to our house...) So please say a prayer!

No comments: