Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let's Party

 
Emma's birthday is tomorrow so we had her birthday party this weekend and let's just say, I think it was a hit. We had 7 girls at the house and luckily it was nice enough outside that we rented a bounce house and they had a blast.  





                       Poor Ashton, you can just see that he is dying to get in on the action.    


I am pretty sure that we broke all of the safety rules associated with a bounce house. These girls are not scared to try anything!


I absolutely love the expression on Riley's face. That pretty much sums up the whole party. I heard her say "This is the BEST day of my life". Cracked me up.



                                                      These girls are just the best of buds.

                                                Time for some cake and ice cream.



Aunt Pam was just out of town for business and made a trip to Epcot. Emma scored big and got a new shirt and jacket. Big hit.




Yes, Emma got lots of  "girl" toys, but her favorite thing by far was her chainsaw. She had already eyed this at a recent visit to the toy store and was thrilled when she opened it.



We moved the party back outside for a while to enjoy some silly string. Again, let me say, these girls can be vicious with a can of silly string.



Sunday morning Emma enjoyed playing with her Barbies. I love it when I actually find her doing something "girly".




Big cheesy grin. She has another very loose front top tooth and she was trying to show it to me. She lost her first top tooth a few days before Dale died. One of her favorite people, Mrs. Tracey, pulled it for her while in the morning car rider line. It practically fell in to her hand. That was a huge morning for Emma. She walked in to her class and was a rock star because she had lost a tooth. Apparently that is all the rage with the Kindergartners.



 I could just eat this little face up. She is precious - most of the time. She wants to get her ears pierced for her birthday. It was totally her idea. I have explained it to her and she still wants to do it. She calls earrings "hear hears" and she wants some "pretty ones". So we will see how that goes. We are planning on doing it tomorrow evening to celebrate her actual birthday.


1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Looks like a great day:)