Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Sweet Birthday Boy

 
19 years ago today, I had a bouncing baby boy. It took 12 hours for him to make his entrance into this world and I chose natural childbirth. I was delirious. Some things never change. He has never been in a hurry....EVER.
 
 
My boy is off at school and I am not getting to be with him on this day. It hurts a little, but life is full of changes and he is becoming a man. That is hard for this mom to imagine. I got to talk to him earlier and I think he is doing okay. He was all "no big deal, didn't even seem like my birthday, I'm cool" and I was all like, "I'm sad and I miss my boy." Pathetic I know.
 
 
So happy birthday Brady. In honor of your special day, I just pulled Emma's second top tooth. It was ugly. Not unlike the recent ear piercing but that is a story for a different day.
 
 
I love you son. You make me a proud mom and I just don't know where 19 years went. Way too fast.
 
Sorry for the horrible picture of me, but Brady looks cute and it was one of my first pictures that I took with my IPhone at Christmas. Who is that old woman?
 




No comments: