Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Baby Boy is Growing Up

My baby boy is a Senior and that means it is a year full of "last things". Yesterday was his last band competition and I have to admit that I shed a tear or 2. He enjoys band so much and it has been so good for him and helped him to build confidence and self esteem and I have to admit he is really good at it. I am so proud of him and will miss those competitions.


Brady and his best friend Corey.

The Sycamore War Eagles Marching Band.


The Seniors. This is our future "greatest generation" folks.....



Brady had apparently made some comments about his Band Director's tie. Thank goodness Mr. G doesn't take Brady very seriously.


The more "formal" picture of the band.



Brady was leading the drum line out after their performance.





I just happen to think my boy is so cute, even with a Big Bird feather on his head.











No comments: