Thursday, June 17, 2010

SMILE

Emma and the boys had a dental visit yesterday. This was Emma's first and overall she did well. She walked back without me (holding tightly to Brady's hand). When it was over and they called me to come back she was being pulled in a wagon by Brady. She looked so happy. Apparently looks can be deceiving because evidently she had been very UNHAPPY while she was in the dental chair. The dentist said things went well for the first part of the exam but Emma quickly decided that it was time to be done. Brady described it as horrible screaming and words that he had never heard Emma use before. Chinese profanity perhaps? Oh well, she got a good report and I'm sure she won't be scarred for life. Apparently a new tooth brush made it all worthwhile.


Playing on "her" computer. Check out her mouse (trackball). Is that not the coolest thing ever?


My water heater is currently working. This makes me very happy. My deck is on schedule to be completed on Saturday. I intend to have my coffee on my new deck on Sunday morning. This also makes me very happy!
Oh, do you want to know what one of the most annoying sounds in the world is? A cow bell being rung all throughout LifeWay while shoppers are attempting to buy Bibles and all things religious. How do I know this? My daughter was the bell ringer and we now own a VBS cowbell that I get to listen to at home. LUCKY ME!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My sanity might not survive a cowbell!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness ... she has grown! I haven't stopped by in a while, what a beautiful girl. Glad things are going well.