Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another Day, Another Bathing Suit

Establishing a healthy work ethic EARLY. Actually she just loves a broom. (I'm LOVING my new deck.)


I just loved the cute little butterfly bottom.

Watching a video in yet another bathing suit.

4 Wheeling with my "BOP".

Emma has developed some pretty cute little habits. Yes, she wants to wear her bathing suit every day. Yes, her speech is beginning to get a little better. Not much but just enough to think that there may be a light at the end of the tunnel. One of her newest words is "stinks". Yes, I'm so proud. She picked it up and now every time she has a little gas episode she says "stinks" and points to me. She is just like those rotten older brothers of hers! This girl doesn't stand a chance.




2 comments:

Maria said...

Some of Ellie's favorite words are "Shoowee", "Dirty" and "Nasty". I suppose she hears that from her mama a lot!! I love the butterfly bathing suit.

Wife of the Pres. said...

Seriously, I know what you mean about the older brothers … sigh. :) She is too cute in her bathing suits!

My two littles are napping … and I think I hear the Hallelujah Chorus. I cannot believe how much they fight. Sigh again.

Moms of twins keep telling me it will get better once they establish who has the dominant personality and the pecking order. Hello?! That would be the female … ahem.

Thanks for all your notes during our trip! We really need to plan to get together. I'd love to share a cup of coffee with you, and we don't live that far apart!