Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Quick Update

I know that I have been out of the blogging loop for months and my apologies to the few followers that I have. I can only say that time hasn't allowed for very much of anything and neither has life and it's circumstances. I hope to do better but I make no promises.
 
I love the next few pics of my Ashton. I can't describe what these pictures mean to me and my heart right now. This was part of a freshman trip to UT. Although we decided to hold off a semester, he still has his heart and mind set on Big Orange.
 
 
 
My baby boy is way up there isn't he? That just scares my nerves as my nephew said many years ago.

 

 And my precious oldest son has not had a hair cut in over a year now. Yes, the bandana is  a good choice for that hair of his. At first it made me crazy and now all I can say is that it's just hair and I really don't care one way or the other. If he's happy, well so am I. And yes, he is riding in the shopping cart with his sister.



Now this face screams precious doesn't it. She is the most adorable creature...most of the time. She has developed into such a talker and she has the most amazing personality and imagination. She just never ceases to amaze me. She is ok with first grade, but isn't particularly crazy about spelling words because in her words "it just wastes my time." Oh yes, her time is valuable and needs to be spent playing super hero and busy watching the IPad.


Look at those eyes looking at that tiny fish. She was very excited about her catch, but wasn't too sure she wanted to get very close to it.


Just a little catnap in the car. I love that sweet picture. She seriously slept for maybe 5 minutes and was like a new kid.
 
 
I will do my best to update more frequently. The last few months have been some of the most challenging in my life and blogging has been way down on the list. On an up side, I have learned many lessons over the last few months. I can't say I wanted to learn them but that wasn't my choice. Life hands everyone challenges and difficult situations and how we adapt to them and learn from them is our choice. I am choosing to do the best I can and take it a day at a time, a moment at a time. I am not always good at that, but I'm trying.
 


2 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad to see you back!!

Unknown said...

I miss Emma! Such sweet pictures of her snoozing. :) I hope she's enjoying first grade!