Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Day at the Zoo















Brady was home for the weekend and we had an opportunity to go to the zoo. Needless to say, I think we all had a good time. Emma loved all the animals but when she was finished looking at them, it was time to move on. She didn't believe in wasting any time.

She is still hanging on to a tooth that is loose. I can't convince her to let me pull it and I don't want to traumatize her to much. I kept telling her I was going to let the monkeys at the zoo pull it and when we got to the monkey exhibit she looked at me and told me "No momma, monkey's hands are dirty".

We spend the day in the gym on Saturday. It's that time of year again---basketball. Ashton had a play day and they had 3 games and won all 3. They have another one this Saturday and we are afraid they might not do as well this time. Unfortuately I have to work Saturday night and won't get to watch it.

No comments: