Friday, April 6, 2012

Let's Go To the Zoo

We spent yesterday at the zoo. Nothing says Xanax moments like taking a group of preschoolers to the zoo and hoping that you bring the right number back home. We did. I think.
 Emma HATED the dinosaur exhibit. She kept yelling "Get me out of here" and that is what I did.
 If these 2 kiddos got in and out of the stroller once, just let me say they got in and out of it a gazillion times! I got a very good workout yesterday.
 Emma did enjoy the dinosaur dig with her friend Gracie. She kept a watchful eye out for any wandering dinosaurs.

 Probably her favorite part of the zoo is the elephants. I wish you could hear her say elephant. It is adorable.
 I love that Gracie's dad had her by the ponytail! Basically you have to keep up with them anyway you can.
                                                          What sweet best friends.




Emma's favorite part of the field trip was the ride on the bus. Of course I didn't get a picture of that. She could not stop talking about riding the bus and was so excited that mama rode it with her. Funny, I rode the bus for 12 years and I really don't remember ever being that excited about it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I completely cracked up at the 'xanax moment' comment. I couldn't agree more!! Sweet pictures!